Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010

Friday, January 1, 2010

Today I give thanks to my creator and to all the spiritual masters for all the blessings I received last year. Whatever happened in the year that has just passed, good or bad, I release them all. I forgive everyone and I ask forgiveness for whatever bad I did and whatever good I did not do.

Today I welcome the new year with gratitude and hope. I am grateful because I am given another year as an opportunity to continue my mission on earth. I am hopeful that this year will be peaceful, prosperous, and "pioneering". The last word refers to new experiences, new places to visit, new people to meet, and new things to try. But above all, since I become older, I hope to learn new lessons - to acquire new habits that would eliminate the bad ones.

Ah new year's resolution? Year in and year out I made one or two. Many times I failed. But I have learned to accept my shortcomings. The best thing is I tried to be become "better". Somebody told me there is no need to become better. Let us just accept who we are or what we are.

Well, acceptance is one thing. Striving to be what you want to be is an option. We are all responsible for our decisions anyway. As for me, life is what I make it. I listen to what others tell me but at the end of the day, I still decide on my own.

To all of you dear friends and visitors, thank you for being there. I wish all of you peace, joy, more blessings this new year.

8 comments:

glentot January 1, 2010 at 1:56 PM  

God bless all of us in 2010!!!

Arvin U. de la Peña January 1, 2010 at 3:09 PM  

happy new year..good luck for this year..

Anonymous,  January 1, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

boooooommmmm!!!! ka-blammmmmm!!!!!!

(fireworks display yan)

happy new year na!!!

JTG (Misalyn) January 1, 2010 at 9:13 PM  

Happy New Year Ernest! Wonderful thoughts. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Wishing you a wonderful new year filled with love, peace, harmony and good health.

Jag January 2, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

Happy New Year Buddy! Well thought out post!God Bless!

Anonymous,  January 2, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

nice naman... happy new year! sana maging ok sa ating lahat ang 2010.

gege January 2, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

happy new year!
ako rin, di nako nagiisip ng new year resolution...
basta improvement!
gogogo na yun!
good luck kuya glampinoy saq taong 2010!
aja!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP