Saying "I Love You" in different Philippine Dialects

Sunday, February 14, 2010

This is how to say I LOVE YOU using different dialects of the Philippines:

Tagalog - Mahal Kita / Iniibig Kita
Ilocano - Ay-ayaten ka
Ifugao - Penpenhod cha-a (Ayangan version)
Kapampangan - Kaluguran da ka
Bicolano - namumuot ako sa imo
Waray - Pinaura ko ikaw
Cebuano - Hinigugma ko ikaw
Ilonggo - Palangga ta ka

And of course, the joke is that a japanized Filipino would say "I Rob Yu".

(I hope you can more...)

Happy Hearts / Hurts day!!!!!!

6 comments:

citybuoy February 17, 2010 at 2:42 AM  

cute! aha whudabout i rob u?

JTG (Misalyn) February 20, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

Belated happy puso day at kung hei fat choi na rin Ernest.

Unknown February 8, 2011 at 11:01 PM  

More phrases:

may I introduce myself to you
PWEde ko Mo palla-Ila sa Akong ka UgaLIngon DIha NImo

where are you from
taGA aSA DIay Ka

what is your name
unSAY iMONG NGAlan

may I ask your name
PWEde ko MAngoTAna KINsa Imo NGAlan

what is your family (last) name
unSAY ApelYIdo NImo


Source: http://www.paradiseinphilippines.com/dialect.htm

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP