Puto-Bongbong Anyone?

Thursday, November 19, 2009

One of the things I look forward to during Christmas season is the Puto-Bongbong. Yesterday, as I was waiting for a ride, I spotted two youngsters making and selling this delicacy. Off I went to buy one or two. I bought and consumed two actually. The taste was fine except that they did not add cheese but only margarine. Also there was much sugar in it.

Here's my photo of how they prepared the puto-Bongbong.





Kayo bayo ba, gusto nyo ring kumain nito?

5 comments:

JTG (Misalyn) November 22, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

Sobrang miss ko ng kumain nyan.

Lhey Bella Ralston November 23, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

Sobrang Miss ko na To!!!! *takam takam*

Jocelyn August 25, 2010 at 11:27 PM  

I love this post!I always love Filipino dessert specially puto bongbong. Natatakam talaga ako. Sya nga pla, just thought i’d share where I get my other pinoy recipes…you might be interested and hope u don't mind. Here:http://www.myfilipinorecipes.com

Have a good day!

Unknown September 17, 2014 at 1:50 PM  

This is the first time i heard about this recipe...Can any one tell me how does it taste and what are the ingredients to make this recipe

Top 10 festivals in Philippines

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP